Membership in the Tent Rental Division is open to ATA member companies that rent, manufacture, or supply materials, equipment or services to the tent rental industry.
- Access to the TRD ballasting tool
- Networking opportunities for companies to promote products and services
- Access to the TRD members-only LinkedIn group — Post a question and get answers from other members. It’s year-round networking!
- Online training modules for the tent installer, crew chief and owner
- Listing in membership directory distributed to events industry
- Receive a complimentary copy of the Procedural Handbook for the Safe Installation and Maintenance of Tentage ($375 value).
- Receive industry updates in the quarterly division newsletter
- Award of Excellence Program – An opportunity to have your tent installation achievements recognized by industry peers in the Award of Excellence competition
- Listing on this website promoting your company as a “tent industry expert.”
- ATA Code Committee – Have a voice in identifying and effecting changes in the International Building Codes (IBC) and the national fire codes/specifications applicable to the specialty fabrics industry. The TRD is an active part of the committee to help identify existing codes applicable to the industry and forwarding information to members.
- TRD Code of Ethics counter card
- Other dollar-saving benefits:
- Business Services: credit card processing
- IFAI Tent Expo/Conference – receive discounts on exhibiting or attending
- Unlimited use of ConnectNET hotline for code issues, finding products, locating industry partners to assist in projects and technical data. Information Central also provides referrals for member products and services.
- Access to market research services that include studies of market segments, trends, products and potential opportunities affecting the industry
- Discounts on resources from the ATA Bookstore
A general member is either an end product manufacturer or a supplier and the dues paid are based on annual gross revenue.
- Class 1 – less than $500,000
- Class 2 – $500,001 to $1,000,000
- Class 3 – $1,000,001 to $2,000,000
- Class 4 – $2,000,001 to $5,000,000
- Class 5 – $5,000,001 to $10,000,000
- Class 6 – $10,000,001 to $20,000,000
- Class 7 – greater than $20,000,000
An affiliate member includes universities, training schools, design firms, consultants, divisions of general member companies, etc.
An individual or student who wants access to our online member-only content.
Honored Life Members
For individuals designated by special action of the ATA Board of Directors for exceptional accomplishment, extraordinary achievement or lifetime service to the specialty fabrics industry.